Here is a prime opportunity to market your product, service, company or website to a highly focused and captive audience.
KnowledgeWalk Institute allows clients to advertise on three of its major online properties:
- KnowledgeWalk.com – Our professional development virtual campus for educators and other professionals. The feature of this site is the ICT4Education Course Series targeted at professionals interested in integrating ICT into the teaching and learning process. To date thousands of individuals have participated in one or more courses offered at this site.
- EducationCaribbean.com – One of the Top 10 portals for education in the Caribbean with over 10,000 resources, directory of Caribbean and International organizations, associations and societies and, profiles of 28 Caribbean countries complete with their individual currencies, leaders. Since inception, EducationCaribbean.com has been the most comprehensive source for Caribbean education research.
- CaribbeanElections.com – The leading sites for information on elections in the Caribbean. This site features learning resources for all on how the various electoral systems within the Caribbean work as well as a complete history of data from previous elections. The days leading up to General Elections are intense and on election night, CaribbeanElections.com updates as polling data is received. This site registers visitors from over 100 countries worldwide.
Combined, our sites receive over 50,000 unique users per month and over 100,000 page views every month. Annually, we have over 10 millions hits on all of our virtual properties. Our regional and international members and visitors are students, teachers, parents, academics, researchers and the general public looking for reliable information and resources on education, technology, politics and related areas. It’s an audience we deliver to our advertisers every day in ways that help them grow their business. If you’re trying to develop a larger audience for your business we can tailor an advertising package that works for you.
Furthermore, our rates are more affordable and our ad space is significantly more effective than most other websites, and traditional means. With us you reach your audience directly!
We offer our clients an array of advertising solutions. Here you would find details and specifications on all ad units present on the KnowledgeWalk Institute sites!
|Full Banner||468×60. GIF, JPEG, PNG or Flash. 40k (maximum) file size.||Displayed throughout the site in top or bottom frame||USD$200/month
|Half Banner||234×60. GIF, JPEG, PNG or Flash. 20k (maximum) file size.||Displayed in top or bottom frame window||USD$150/month (rotating).|
|Skyscraper||120×600. GIF, JPEG, PNG or Flash. 40k (maximum) file size.||Displayed throughout the site in left or right column||USD$125/month (rotating).|
|Rectangle Button||160×100. GIF, JPEG, PNG or Flash. 20k (maximum) file size.||Displayed throughout the site in left or right column||USD$100/month (rotating).|
|Preferred Text Links||Up to 50 characters per Text Link (spaces included).||Displayed in the ‘Preferred Advertisers Links’ areas throughout the site||USD$75/month (rotating).|
|Text Links||Approximately 25 characters per Text Link (spaces included).||Displayed in the ‘Advertisers Links’ areas throughout the site||USD$50/month (rotating).|
KnowledgeWalk Institute advertising rates are fixed per-month rates. Price per month is decreased if more months are purchased together. Rates are subject to change on a per month basis. Existing purchase rates are not affected by any new rate change for the following months. Special rates apply for placing ads on two or more of our sites at the same time.
Our sites support a wide variety of advertising technologies and media; however potential ads should follow the guidelines below:
- Maximum file size should be 100k
- No expanding, floating, pop-up, or in-stream ads.
- 30-second animation (maximum).
- Ad with white background must have a 1-pixel border (minimum).
- ALT tags may contain up to 50 characters (including spaces).
- Sound must be user-initiated (on-click) with clearly identified play and stop controls.
- Flash frame rate must be no greater than 12 frames per second.
- All public policy, advocacy, political or candidate advertising must be clearly identified on every frame.
- All Flash ads should attempt to consume no more than 25% of users CPU resources on an average system.
- All ads must function uniformly on both Mac and PC platforms as well as multiple versions of Netscape, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
Custom arrangements may be available upon request, and are subject to a premium. All ad space is sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Content of Advertisements
Advertising should not contain material that KnowledgeWalk Institute considers to constitute or promote discrimination. No adult material, gambling or tobacco advertising will be accepted. KnowledgeWalk Institute reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising at any time.
- We require an email from the advertiser or agent, ordering the advertising at least 3 – 5 days before the advertising is scheduled to run.
- GIF/JPG: 2 business days prior to launch date
Flash: 5 business days prior to launch date
- If the submitted creation does not conform to the specifications, it will not be placed online and may result in a delayed launch date.
- Payment for all insertions must be made in advance.
Please contact our sales team for any details.
You can reach us via email at: email@example.com
or via regular mail:
P.O. Box 5021, Warrens, St. Michael, BARBADOS BB11000.